Plumbing Service & Repair
Plumbing Service & Repair Course -Burbank is a course is designed for Journeymen plumbers, contractors, and “Do it yourselfers”. The course is 40 hours (5) 8 hour Saturday Classes and focuses on plumbing services such as; drain cleaning, Sewer repair, water heaters, venting, pipe repair, customer service and much more!
Organization: This class will be 50% lecture and 50% lab. Students are expected to have homework completed at the beginning of each class with all books and material ready for learning.
1. Customer Service, customer relationships
2. Hand threading, hand reamers, nipple extractors, internal pipe wrench
3. Hand augers, angle stop installation and removal
4. Backflow with Instructor Chris Camacho
5. Sewer machines (Top Snake, 100 Spartan, Spartan 1050)
6. Tankless water heater
7. Residential water heater installation and repair
8. Sloan Valves
9. Lead and Oakum training modules
10. Tools and materials needed for a service truck
11. Shower valves module installation and repair
12. Faucet installation and repair
Personal Protective Equipment: This is a shop class and ALL policies will be followed.