Do It Yourselfers Basic Plumbing
Are you a do-it-yourselfer? Does your house have plumbing problems or you want to redo a bathroom or kitchen?
Learning to do your home’s minor plumbing projects does more than just save you a bundle of money. When you have completed the project and you are standing back to admire your success, for a job well done.
Afraid to unclog your kitchen or bathroom drain, change the shower head, fix a running toilet, or install an ice-maker? Our Do It Yourselfer basic plumbing course instructor is a ‘Master Plumber” and will teach you the skills needed to fix most minor home plumbing issues – saving you hundreds of dollars. Fortunately, advances in plumbing fixture design like faucets, ice-makers, and drain cleaning tools have made many plumbing projects simpler than ever and DIY plumbing in general a lot easier.
The Do It Yourselfer Basic Plumbing Knowledge and Skills Course
Our Knowledge and Skills basic DIY course is one of the best investments you may ever make as a home owner. You can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars on plumbing repairs that you can do safely yourself.
Projects covered in the do-it-yourselfer basic course
- How to Shut off the Water and replace a main Valve
- How to Stop a Toilet from Running
- How to Repair, replace or install a Toilet
- How to replace water shutoff valves under sinks & toilets
- How to replace hot and cold water lines
- Fix a Dripping Faucet and clean or replace faucet aerator
- How to replace a kitchen or bathroom Faucet
- How to replace or clean a bathroom shower head
- How to unclog Kitchen or Bathroom sink & shower drain
- How to install a Garbage Disposal
- How to install an ice maker:
- How to install a kitchen Dishwasher
- How to Fix a Leaky Pipe or replace a section of pipe
- How to turn Off a Water Heater, and replace and install a new one
Who is our do-it-yourselfer Basic Course intended?
- This basic course is intended for any home or business owner interested in learning how to repair basic plumbing projects.
- This course is for anyone, with limited or NO previous skills or experience with plumbing projects.