DIY Basic Plumbing Skills
Are you a do-it-yourselfer? Does your house have plumbing problems or you want to redo a bathroom or kitchen?
Learning to do your home’s minor plumbing projects does more than just save you a bundle of money. When you have completed the project and you are standing back to admire your success, for a job well done.
Afraid to unclog your kitchen or bathroom drain, change the shower head, fix a running toilet, or install an ice-maker? Our Do It Yourselfer basic plumbing course instructor is a ‘Master Plumber” and will teach you the skills needed to fix most minor home plumbing issues – saving you hundreds of dollars. Fortunately, advances in plumbing fixture design like faucets, ice-makers, and drain cleaning tools have made many plumbing projects simpler than ever and DIY plumbing in general a lot easier.
The Do It Yourselfer Basic Plumbing Knowledge and Skills Course
Our Knowledge and Skills basic DIY course is one of the best investments you may ever make as a home owner. You can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars on plumbing repairs that you can do safely yourself.
Projects covered in the do-it-yourselfer basic course
- How to Shut off the Water and replace a main valve
- How to Stop a Toilet from Running
- How to Repair, replace or install a Toilet
- How to replace water shutoff valves under sinks & toilets
- How to replace hot and cold water lines
- Fix a Dripping Faucet and clean or replace faucet aerator
- How to replace a kitchen or bathroom Faucet
- How to replace or clean a bathroom shower head
- How to unclog Kitchen or Bathroom sink & shower rain
- How to install a Garbage Disposal
- How to install an ice maker:
- How to install a kitchen Dishwasher
- How to Fix a Leaky Pipe or replace a section of pipe
- How to turn Off a Water Heater, and replace and install a new one
Who is our do-it-yourselfer Basic Course intended?
- This basic course is intended for any home or business owner interested in learning how to repair basic plumbing projects.
- This course is for anyone, with limited or NO previous skills or experience with plumbing projects.
Check out the Course Outline!
The outline will give you some perceptive, and inspiration, the overall depth of information including: Tankless, Trouble Shooting, gas water heaters, venting, pipe repair, customer service and much more!