DIY BasicP lumbing Skills Course Outline
Do It Yourselfers Basic Plumbing Course Outline
Are you afraid to unclog your kitchen or bathroom drain, change the shower head, fix a running toilet, or install an ice-maker? Our Do It Yourselfer basic plumbing course instructor is a ‘Master Plumber” and will teach you the skills needed to fix most minor home plumbing issues – saving you hundreds of dollars.
The Do It Yourselfer Basic Plumbing Knowledge and Skills Course
The course teaches you how you can repair the top plumbing problems in your home without calling a plumber. Yes this course will save you hundreds of dollars every time you apply the information learned in the course.
Our Knowledge and Skills basic DIY course is one of the best investments you may ever make as a home owner. You can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars on plumbing repairs that you can do safely yourself.
The DIY Basic Plumbing Skills Course is a one day 8 hour Hands on plumbing course.
We supply the books , tools, and materials needed.
Projects covered in the do-it-yourselfer basic course Outline
- How to Shut off the Water and replace a main valve
- How to Stop a Toilet from Running
- How to Repair, replace or install a Toilet
- How to replace water shutoff valves under sinks & toilets
- How to replace hot and cold water lines
- Fix a Dripping Faucet and clean or replace faucet aerator
- How to replace a kitchen or bathroom Faucet
- How to replace or clean a bathroom shower head
- How to unclog Kitchen or Bathroom sink & shower rain
- How to install a Garbage Disposal
- How to install an ice maker:
- How to install a kitchen Dishwasher
- How to Fix a Leaky Pipe or replace a section of pipe
- How to turn Off a Water Heater, and replace and install a new one
Who is our do-it-yourselfer Basic Course intended?
- This basic course is intended for any home or business owner interested in learning how to repair basic plumbing projects.
- This course is for anyone, with limited or NO previous skills or experience with plumbing projects.